The L 410 NG is the latest model of the L 410 aircraft. Its development was launched in 2010 under the MOSTA project, serial production began in 2018. This innovative model offers an improved flight envelope, use of advanced technologies and modernized avionics.
The new design of the wing with an integrated fuel tank provides increased fuel capacity, allowing for considerably longer flight range and endurance. Another crucial improvement is the increase of MTOW and payload, resulting in the ability to carry an extra 500 kg of cargo, with increased volume provided by the nose extension. The aircraft is equipped with the more powerful GE H85-200 engine and AV 725 propeller.
- Designed for short take-off and landing (STOL)
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Excellent performance in hot temperatures and high altitude conditions
- Operates in extreme weather conditions (-50 °C to +50 °C)
- Varieties of equipment, options to have special interchangeable configurations
- Large cargo hold
- The most spacious passenger cabin in its category